Welcome to the Business Insider Scottish Accountancy & Finance Awards 2016
The work carried out by accountants is very much behind the scenes but they play a vital role in ensuring the effectiveness of both private and public sector organisations, and we will be celebrating this at the 2016 Scottish Accountancy & Finance Awards. The Awards campaign will continue to accept entries from public practice accountants as well as commerce and industry accountants.
This year, the award categories are:
- Accountant of the Year
- Large Accountancy Firm of the Year
- Small Accountancy Firm of the Year
- Finance Director of the Year
- Emerging Finance Director of the Year
- Public Sector Finance Team of the Year
- Young Accountant of the Year
- Restructuring Team of the Year
- Corporate Finance Team of the Year
- Tax Team of the Year
The awards will once again be judged by an independent panel of experts. Research for the awards is being carried out by the Business School at Edinburgh Napier University.
In addition to the prestige of winning an award, winners will receive extensive coverage of their achievements in Business Insider magazine as well as the opportunity to promote this achievement to the wider press.
The ceremony will be hosted by Broadcaster, Sarah Heaney and feature an after dinner performance by comedian Ian Moore. To read more please click here.